Well I’ve somehow gone and been nominated for an award- The Liebster Award, an award for blogs with less than 200 followers, nominated by other bloggers and so a MASSIVE thanks to tenthousandladybirds, its great to be back blogging and knowing that (at least one person!) enjoys my post 🙂
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs you think are worthy of the award (but they must have less than 200 followers).
5. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are the questions for me to answer!
1) What made you want to start your blog?
I originally started this blog a loong time ago just for the pure love of writing really! I’m not a particularly open person in real life so I think it was quite nice to vent at strangers! I’ve restarted recently since I’ve started the 100 Happy Days (which will be updated soon!) as I’m trying to actively doing something that I enjoy everyday, which includes writing!
2) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you be?
This is very difficult for me! I want to travel sooo much and sooo badly, but I think my one requirement has to be by the sea. I don’t mind where I live, as long as I am by the sea, it is my favourite place in all of the world.
3) Who would you like to play you in the movie of your life?
I have a massive woman crush on Jennifer Lawrence, but she is far too hot haha, so I would have to go for Helena Bonham Carter. She’s so weird and unique and an incredible actress. Plus she knows Johnny Depp so maybe she could put in a good word for me….
4) What’s the last book you read?
Hmmm, I’m usually a massive bookworm but with coursework and revision I haven’t had much time recently! I’m currently reading Les Miserables. Yeah, I know all the songs off by heart. In fact, this even happened:
I bloody think I’m hilarious. But I think the last book I finished reading was “Bridget Jones: Mad about the Boy.”
5) Favourite time of day?
Night time. I love the dark. I love the stars. They always make me feel so small.
6) What is your earliest memory?
Strangely, I was actually talking about this the other day! I was two and being carried up the steps onto an aeroplane to Tenerife, screeeaming. Which I more or less do now, hate flying!
7) What would you say is your biggest achievement in life so far?
Black belt in Taekwondo 😀 Hurrah!!! Took me seven years and a lot of my parents money but I’m a qualified Ninja 😉 Kind of.
6) What is your greatest fear?
To always be second best. I’m competitive in terms of sport and work and in terms of the dreaded, non-existent “love life,” every time, without fail, have been second best to someone else. Proper frustrating and that.
7) Which of your physical features would you say is the best?
Hm. My eyes because they are a strange colour?
8) What is your guilty pleasure?
One Direction. Oh God. There, I said it! I would never admit it to my One Direction mad housemates, but I do have a little love for them. I even dreamt Harry was my boyfriend and we lived in a castle. It was great.
9) What’s your fancy dress costume of choice?
Well, I’m very strange when it comes to fancy dress. Previous choices have been: tramp, fat friar tuck, the girl from The Ring, Psyduck (Pokemon) and Elmo. I hate girls that dress as sluts for fancy dress. I even wrote a strongly worded post about this before haha. Right now, I have an epic Elmo mascot costume so that would definitely have to be my first choice!
10) What is your happiest memory?
That is difficult. Probably when my little brothers were born. The youngest two, as the age gap being so big, I can remember it well.
11) What’s your favourite meme?
Oh I knew this answer straight away! Love this meme!
Oh My God, it literally gets me every time.
11 Random Facts about Me:
- Before I turned 14 I had lived in 6 different houses.
- I’m very strongly Atheist.
- I have two tattoos.
- I still sleep with cuddly toys in my bed… I’m goddamn nearly 21!
- Me and my little brother have a best friend hand shake.
- My procrastination levels got so bad once, I applied for deal or no deal!
- Until I was nearly 19, I was convinced the word “tickle” was called “tiggle.” Call myself a writer!
- I’ve used my self defence once- last month I got mugged in Budapest and had to get a man off of me!
- I once went skinny dipping and lost all my clothes, front door keys, driving licence etc. to the sea D:
- I’m trying to write a book
- I’m climbing Kilimanjaro in the summer… wish me luck!
And finally… My 11 Nominations 🙂
And here are my questions to you!
- What is your quirkiest feature?
- Do you think you’ll ever stop blogging?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- If you could have one perfect day, to do whatever you liked, what would you do?
- Would you go into space, given the opportunity?
- Do you believe in the supernatural?
- What was your favourite childhood TV programme?
- What is your favourite memory?
- If you had to eat one thing, every day for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- Do you believe in fate?
Massive thank you again for my nomination!!! 😀